Thursday, March 3, 2022

Storyboarding

            OK, so to be quite honest, storyboarding causes me a little bit of trouble due to the fact that I can never stick to one idea. I always come up with new shots or storylines in the middle of or after producing my storyboard, meaning it takes me forever to decide on which route I want to do, and then even longer when I change it in the middle of my process. But I’m going to use this to my advantage, as new ideas are meant to be beneficial. And if I decide to make some edits while filming and editing, I’ll report on why and how they work better than my original idea. 

            So without further ado, here is my storyboard: 



(Please note that some aren’t in natural order, hence why I numbered them on the top.) 


            The last shot is meant to make the audience wonder what will happen next. For this reason, I’m contemplating how to produce shot 23. I feel either 21 or 22 would evoke more curiosity, but I’m not sure they’ll feel like a natural ending to the opening. I’ll film everything and decide whilst I’m editing. 


            Other than that, I feel my storyboard represents what I envision for the opening very well. I can’t wait to start filming.   :D



-Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Done!

                I'm done! I cannot believe it. It doesn't feel like it's been as long as it has been. This project has definitel...