Monday, March 14, 2022

Group Feedback

            Before filming today, I was able to get in a group with my AICE Media Studies classmates to discuss our projects and give each other feedback. I found this time extremely helpful, and it really helped me narrow down on some more specifics I wasn't sure about. 

            I still wasn't clear on whether or not I wanted to show the positive pregnancy test, and they all agreed that it was best to demonstrate it. They reassured me with their ideas, as some of them were similar to my own, and the others were fresh and original. 

            They suggested to show Andrea's face first, as she reacts to it, and then cut to the pregnancy test. They also suggested to have her take two pregnancy tests, since she's in disbelief about the first one being positive, but I don't think I'll have enough time to do this idea. 

            They also recommended Canva for the production and distribution company logos, which I am definitely going to try out. 

            Anyways, here we are. What a group of cuties: 




Thank you for reading,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Done!

                I'm done! I cannot believe it. It doesn't feel like it's been as long as it has been. This project has definitel...