Sunday, March 13, 2022

Filming Tomorrow!

               Tomorrow begins the journey that is filming my opening. I'm not going to lie, the nerves are starting to take over my initial excitement. 

               I'm going to be filming on my phone, so I am going to try to minimize how much I use it throughout the day and take a charger with me just in case. I'm also going to delete a few apps and a couple of pictures to try to save as much storage as possible before trying to use so much tomorrow. 

                I was able to get in contact with the actor I originally wanted. She had mistyped her phone number by accident. Once that was resolved, we were able to set up a schedule.

                We're going to film tomorrow (Monday) starting at 3:30 PM, and then again on Wednesday. We're also trying to set up to film during first period Tuesday, but we haven't officially scheduled it yet. 

                I don't think we're going to take a long time filming since she's an incredibly talented actor, I have all the shots planned out, and they're all relatively simple. As long as we're focused, we'll work as diligently as possible. 

                I'm going to look through all the footage Wednesday night, as well as Thursday, to see if we have to reshoot anything later. 

                Hopefully it all goes well.  

Wish us luck,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Done!

                I'm done! I cannot believe it. It doesn't feel like it's been as long as it has been. This project has definitel...