Thursday, March 10, 2022

Casting Choice Conflict

            Well, I held auditions this week. They went great, and I thought I had found my lead actor, but she hasn't responded to my last two text messages. I messaged her yesterday morning telling her she got the part, and asking her to reply so we could discuss film schedules. When I didn't receive a response, I messaged her again this morning, asking if she was still interested and to please respond as soon as possible. 

            She has yet to respond. 

            If she doesn't reply by tonight, or says she is not interested anymore, I must hold auditions again soon so I can start filming. I would message someone else that auditioned, but the only other person that was interested stated that they were no longer available. 

            I really hope she messages me soon saying that she is still interested, seeing as she is a talented actor, and I really want her to star in my production. I also need to start filming as soon as possible. But as they say, the show must go on! Tomorrow, I'll ask the drama teacher to try holding auditions during a different class period, or stay after school to do so. 


Thanks for reading, 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Done!

                I'm done! I cannot believe it. It doesn't feel like it's been as long as it has been. This project has definitel...