Wednesday, March 16, 2022

My First Filming Report

             I began filming two days ago and will continue today. However, my actor had an unexpected emergency and had to leave early, meaning we weren't able to finish filming. If we don't finish today, I'm going to try to schedule another filming day Friday. And if my actor can't fit it into their schedule, then I may have to start all over again with a different actor, which would set me back. Thankfully, next week is spring break, so I'm going to have adequate time to edit and work on any other component I need. 

            My storyboard and screenplay really aided in the process of capturing all the necessary shots, angles, and movements. You can see how much I referred to them in the following pictures: 




            I also tried to film from other angles in case I needed different options while editing: 

            I have to make my hands shake more while filming because they've been surprisingly stable. I did not think this would be an issue, since my hands are usually shaking while taking any other kind of video. 

            You may have also noticed that the bathroom is different. Due to schedule conflicts and restrictions from the original location, I had to find another one at school. Luckily, this one works just as well and has the same defining characteristics I need: a door, stalls, a sink with mirrors above it, and florescent lights. 

            This first day of filming gave me enough experience to be able to work more efficiently today. I saw what works and what doesn't, so I'll be able to shoot with more knowledge from here on out. 

Thanks for reading,

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Done!

                I'm done! I cannot believe it. It doesn't feel like it's been as long as it has been. This project has definitel...