Sunday, February 27, 2022

The Test

            I must acquire the most important prop for the movie soon, so it can arrive on time for me to begin filming. If you are somehow wondering which prop that would be, it would be the pregnancy test. It’s obviously vital to the story, meaning I should get it as soon as possible. 

            I was counting on a friend giving me a leftover test their family had from a while ago, but they don’t have it anymore so I have to buy one myself. 


            A small concern I have is my parents, if I’m being honest. I have to explain to them that I’m buying a pregnancy test not because I need it, but for a film opening. They’ll believe me, but it definitely won’t be a fun conversation. 


            I’m leaning towards buying them online since the pregnancy tests are cheaper on Amazon than in drug stores. The cheapest are about $7 without tax.



            I could also buy a fake pregnancy test. They’re more expensive, but only by around $2.


 


I like the classic look of the first set (see the first picture) and the prank set, but after much consideration, I’ve decided to go with the joke one. The tests look real and it would help calm my parents’ possible anxiety about me buying a pregnancy test. Besides, I could prank my friends. XD



Thanks for reading.

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Done!

                I'm done! I cannot believe it. It doesn't feel like it's been as long as it has been. This project has definitel...