Saturday, February 26, 2022

I Found a Set!

            After looking around my city for possible filming locations, I found a bathroom in a local supermarket that may work. It’s open from 7 AM-10 PM everyday, and it isn’t as busy as other supermarkets nearby, meaning it won’t be a hassle to film there with so many people leaving and entering. Here is what the bathroom looks like:






            As you can see, the bathroom has plenty of brown colors. I feel that this works perfectly, given that brown represents feelings of loneliness, sadness, and isolation. Andrea is going to be feeling these negative emotions as she is going through such a difficult time in her life, so this bathroom aids the audience to establish themselves in the world, and it promotes the tone the opening will have. 


            I also like the amount of space the bathroom has. It has enough for me to properly film the actor and have an assistant, but it isn’t too big. It’ll look like a small space in the movie, which will contribute to how Andrea feels crammed and trapped during this moment. 


Until my next blog post,

Michelle


References: 


Cherry, Kendra. “How Does the Color Brown Affect Your Mood?” Verywell Mind, Verywell Mind, 26 June 2020, https://www.verywellmind.com/the-color-psychology-of-brown-2795816. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Done!

                I'm done! I cannot believe it. It doesn't feel like it's been as long as it has been. This project has definitel...