Friday, March 25, 2022

Production Logos

            I spent some time designing a production logo to incorporate at the beginning of my film opening. At first, I produced one on Pages, but I didn't love it. It seemed very basic, and didn't have any pizzazz. Here is what it looked like:


            Then, I met with a group of students that showed their own logos they designed. They told me they had created theirs on Canva, which inspired me to remake my own.


            I came up with the following options:






            After asking my teacher and classmates for advice on which one looked best, the consensus was Dynamic Pictures. They recommended I make the background ombre instead. The navy blue I'm using represents a classic look, very mature and simple, which fits the tone of the movie.


        Here is what the final product looks like.  I'll be editing this clip into my film opening:   




Until my next blog post,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Done!

                I'm done! I cannot believe it. It doesn't feel like it's been as long as it has been. This project has definitel...