Monday, March 28, 2022

Editing Progress Part 2!

            Continuing to edit has been… interesting. First of all, it has been a hassle to put the credits, even though I expected this part to be the most simple. For some reason, the text isn’t changing to the color I want it to be. I want it to be white so you can see it more, but it won’t change from black. I originally thought black would be best and most simple, but it’s difficult to position it where you can see it well. 

            I even had to watch this video to make sure I was doing it correctly: 



            I also tried with other fonts to see if it was just an issue with the font I had chosen (Fira Sans). It wasn’t. 


            For now, I’ve been continuing to edit and leaving the credits for last. I think I’ll be able to position them with the black font in a way that’s visible, as I already have done with the “Starring” credit. 


            Another difficulty was trying to edit out a sound clip that doesn’t fit. It’s right at the end of a shot, and it was hard to mitigate. I managed to do it by splitting the shot from its audio, and splitting the audio multiple times to eradicate the sound. Once I did that, I duplicated the sound clips that worked and put them over the part where the weird sound was. Then, I lowered the volume of the last three sound clips. I think I managed to do this pretty well. 




            I finished editing the clips together, now I have to cut some of them (I'm a minute over two) and put the credits.

Until my next post,

Michelle


References:

Timmer, Eric. “IMovie Tutorial - How to Change Title Text Color.” YouTube, YouTube, 13 June 

2017, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb5wVaknngU. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Done!

                I'm done! I cannot believe it. It doesn't feel like it's been as long as it has been. This project has definitel...