Sunday, March 6, 2022

Titles, Fonts, and More Fonts

            I don’t have an official film title yet, so that’s something I want to prioritize figuring out. Juno is titled after the main character and Unpregnant is titled after the story, since the movie is about a pregnant teenager going on a journey to receive an abortion, but I don’t think I want to name my film after the protagonist. I’m certain I’ll be able to determine one as I start filming and the rest of the pieces fall into place, but it would ease my mind to have a definitive title sooner rather than later. 


            Right now, the best title I have in mind is Parallel Lines. I genuinely really like it, but I’m not sure if I should hold out to see if I can think of anything better (but I don’t think I’ll be able to, seeing as it’s already pretty great). 


            For fonts, I want something simple that reflects the simplicity yet rawness of the story. 


            Some fonts I have in mind include: 


Smooch Sans:

Roboto Condensed:


Oswald:


Fira Sans: This is the one I like most. I think it represents the drama/coming of age genre very well, and I think it looks nice. It has a personal, indie feel that I want to achieve with my story. 



            I’m going to try all of these fonts while I’m editing just to see which one fits best, but I’m pretty certain Fira Sans is going to be the winner.


Until my next post,

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Done!

                I'm done! I cannot believe it. It doesn't feel like it's been as long as it has been. This project has definitel...