Friday, February 18, 2022

My Ideas

        It was ridiculous to think I could simply decide on one storyline to pursue. I have two ideas of stories I want to tell. My original idea was a coming of age story where the main character, a teenager, is getting ready for a party, sneaks out, goes to the party, and gets in trouble with her parents. There was more to it than that, but that’s the premise. My new idea leans more towards a dramatic coming of age where the main character, a teenager, finds out she’s pregnant. 

        I can see both scenes so clearly, and I already have shot and angle ideas for both.


        I’ve been considering the challenges for both, but I genuinely haven’t been able to decide. For example, for the party scene, I’d need many actors. For the pregnancy opening, I’d have to find a set where I can properly film and compose a girl taking the test (without showing anything inappropriate of course).  


        Thinking about filming both excites me, meaning I am willing to power through these challenges to produce the story I am most passionate about. 


        I’m going to continue thinking about it tonight, decide by tomorrow, and begin strategizing and planning. 


Thanks for reading,

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Done!

                I'm done! I cannot believe it. It doesn't feel like it's been as long as it has been. This project has definitel...