Thursday, March 31, 2022

Beginning My CCR

             While the CCR lesson is still fresh in my mind, I want to get my ideas down before I forget anything. I'm very passionate about the representation subject, meaning I'm most excited to answer  "How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?" I already have many ideas about Andrea's age, her latin origins, and religion, and how all of these elements have a role in the story. 

            As for how to present my CCR creatively, I'm not sure. I think my mom has a green cloth I could use as a green screen, but that level of editing may still be too advanced for me. I could do some parts as an interview with myself, and set up different camera angles to record me as the interviewer and interviewee. I could also use memes throughout it, or make a Power Point presentation with my research to edit onto the screen. 

            Hopefully I'll be able to execute my ideas as well as I possibly can. 

Thanks for reading, 

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Done!

                I'm done! I cannot believe it. It doesn't feel like it's been as long as it has been. This project has definitel...